O que ando a ouvir... #2

Golddigger
Kanye West feat. Jamie Foxx

[Jamie Foxx]
She take my money, well I'm in need
Yeah she's a triflin' friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digger way over town
That digs on me

[Chorus:]
(can you feel me ma) Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
(Well I'm in Need) But she ain't messin' wit no broke niggaz
(can you feel me ma) Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
(When I'm in Need) but she ain't messin' wit no broke niggaz
(I gotta WEED) Get down,girl, go head, get down,
(all y'all need) Get down, girl, go head, get down,
(all y'all need) Get down, girl, go head, get down,
(all y'all need) Get down, girl, go head.

[Verse 1:]
Cutie the bomb
Met her at a beauty salon
With a baby louis vuitton
Under her underarm
She said I can tell you rock
I can tell by ya charm
Far as girls you got a flock
I can tell by ya charm and ya arm
But I'm lookin for the one
Have you seen her
My psychic told me she'll have a ass like Serena
Trina, Jennifer Lopez, four kids
An I gotta take all they bad ass to show-biz
Ok get ya kids but then they got their friends
I Pulled up in the Benz, they all got up in
We all went to din and then I had to pay
If you fuckin with this girl then you betta be paid
You know why
It take too much to touch her
From what I heard she got a baby by Busta
My best friend say she use to fuck wit Usher
I dont care what none of ya'll say I still love her

[Chorus]

[Verse 2:]
18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo kids got you for 18 years
I know somebody payin child support for one of his kids
His baby momma's car's crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV
Any Given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was spose to buy ya shorty TYCO with ya money
She went to the doctor got lipo with ya
walkin around lookin like Michael with ya money
Should of got that insured, GEICO for ya moneeey (your money)
If you aint no punk holla
We Want Prenupt - WE WANT PRENUPT!,
Yeaah
It's something that you need to have
Cause when she leave yo ass she gone leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on the 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his

[Chorus]

[Verse 3:]
Now I ain't sayin you a gold digger you got needs
Y'all wanna do the smoke but he can't buy weed
You go out to eat and he cant pay yall cant leave
There's dishes in the back, he gotta roll up his sleeves
But while yall washin watch him
He gone make it into a Benz out of that Datsun
He got that ambition, baby, look in his eyes
This week he moppin floorz, next week it's the friers
So, stick by his side
I know his dude's ballin but, yeah, thats nice
And they gone keep callin and tryin'
But you stay right girl
But when you get on he leave yo ass for a white girl
Get down, girl, go head, get down,
Get down, girl, go head, get down,
Get down, girl, go head, get down, - [she take my money]
Let me here that back

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Another message from The Listserve